Total Hydration Drink for Dogs! K9 Power GO DOG,™, our hydration nutritional supplement for active dogs, is more than just water and carbs. AND it’s not a human sports drink reconfigured for dogs. It’s designed specifically for a dog’s metabolism and features a proprietary blend of electrolytes, short-burst and long-range energy fuels, plus vital buffering agents. These buffers help neutralize performance-robbing metabolic acid (H+) buildup.
The explosive muscular power that propels your dog into the air after a Frisbee or over an agility obstacle comes at a cost—heat. The more power generated, the more heat produced this heat builds up and limits performance. There's never been much you could do about this endothermic (heat generating) effect…until now! Human sports drinks have proven themselves to be very effective, we believe it's time that dogs get a drink. That's why we developed Go Dog,™.
Nothing does more to hydrate and keep your dog in the performance safety zone than Go Dog,™. Dogs operate within a narrow core temperature range. Their power zone is 100 - 104°F. Your dog’s performance declines above this range and heat stroke becomes a real danger. Using GO DOG will help re-hydrate and maximize performance within your dog’s power zone.
Go Dog,™ strengthens metabolic links to total peak performance.
Improve Physical Performance. Improve energy efficiency in slow and fast twitch muscle fibers; maintain higher output longer. Rapid & slow release fuels help generate high muscle ATP, which can lead to a boost in performance. Enhanced lactic acid & ammonia clearance helps promote healthy endurance.
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness. GO DOG,™ our nutritional hydration supplement, is one of our many products that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:
• Delicious real meat flavor dogs love
• Enhances exercise tolerance
• Helps support hydration levels
• Helps muscle function and fluid balance
• Training and performance support for exercising muscle
• Promotes proper glucose metabolism
• Supports performance and endurance
• Supports normal cardiovascular, immune and neurological function
• Supports electrolyte balance
• Helps maintain normal fluid balance in the blood and tissues
• Supports normal recovery time after strenuous activity
• Helps replace fluid lost through excess salivation
• A clean energy Source - No sugar rush. No crash.
• Support energy production
• Go the Distance, and then some - Encourages healthy endurance and stamina.
Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min)…..0%
Crude Fat (Min.)…..8%
Crude Fiber (Max)…..0%
Calorie Content (fed):
(Kcal ME / Kg)…..4000
(Kcal ME / scoop)…..80
Serving Size: 48cc = 3 ½ tbs
1-lb Container: 22 Servings
2-lb Container: 45 Servings
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Chicken, Coconut oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride), Chicken fat, Agave nectar, Rice Concentrate, Calcium lactate, Magnesium citrate, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Salt, Potassium chloride, L-Threonine*, Creatine*, Acetyl L-Carnitine*, L-Lysine HCL*, L-Glutamine*, L-Leucine*, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid*, L-Tryptophan*, Quercetin*, L-Alanine*, Glycerol, Sodium citrate, Potassium Citrate. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains No: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Usage of Product: Formulated for Dogs 6 months and older
Appearance: Dry powder
Color: Light yellowish/tan
Odor: Cooked chicken
Term of Validity: 18 months starting from production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
Safe Storage: Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low temperature extremes.
Feeding Instructions: Pour recommended number of scoops into a standard 21 oz. water bottle fill with clean water and shake well. Feed small amounts of Go Dog before and during any exercise or activity. Continue to use for 30 minutes after as required. Repeat above as necessary to meet dog’s needs.
Daily Serving Size (Scoops)
51-80 Pounds…..1 ½
Over 100 Pounds…..3
WHAT'S NEW WITH GO DOG™
Designed for performance based working and agility dogs, K9 Power’s Go Dog has positioned itself as the premier hydration drink for dogs. We’re extending our market to include everyday dogs that need proper hydration while undergoing stress or exercise.
• Changes in Appearance: Color is a richer, more yellow vs. off white
• Changes in Texture: Powder is similar in composition and texture
• Taste, Look and Smell: The updated Go Dog formula is much smoother in texture than the old formula. While the colors are both off-white, the new formula has a slightly yellower tint. The flavor of the new formula is less sweet than the old, but much more savory.
• We created a balanced formula of electrolyte and calcium replacement elements based on canine requirements. Magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium levels are optimized for proper absorption during and after exercise.
• We adjusted our lipid ratios by adding medium chain triglycerides (coconut oil). During and after hard training, it will help store glycogen better (insulin sensitivity) and serve as an energy source to discourage muscle wasting and fatigue.
• We upped the flavor quotient with more real chicken and beef flavor.
• We added Quercetin. When stress levels are high and ongoing, cortisol can damage muscle tissue, leading to protein breakdown in the body. Quercetin can fight these effects during times of extended stress as it suppresses the enzyme necessary for cortisol release.
• We updated key amino acid contributions adding L-Threonine, to help maintain the proper protein balance in the body, and L-Tryptophan, to improve athletic performance.
• Finally, we replaced Silicon Dioxide with Rice Concentrate as a flowing agent to reduce clumping. Rice concentrate is made from rice hulls and provides a new all-natural solution for this function.