Does your dog suffer from a dull, dry coat, itchy skin, or excessive shedding? These symptoms are key indicators that your pet is not getting all the nutrients they need.
Outside Appearance Often Reflects Inside Health! Stunning coats so striking they literally stop the show! These coat and body benefits result from optimal inner health. SHOW STOPPER,™ deserves its name!
K9Power Show Stopper,™ is a dog coat and skin nutritional supplement full of the key nutrients they may be missing from their diet. Ingredients like Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Whole Egg, Omega 3, Vitamins C & E all aid in giving your dog’s coat a healthy lustrous shine. Show Stopper is a formula that helps your dog not only look their best, but to feel their best.
Nutritional Makeover for Your Dog! Dog coat & skin factors, plus dozens of time-proven nutrients, Show Stopper,™ replaces expensive and hard-to-find individual products, saving you money and simplifying feeding. Valuable show dog or cherished pet, this powerhouse meal booster will improve coat, skin to optimal levels.
Easily Digestible Ingredients! The highest quality human grade ingredients like olive oil, whole egg, carrot, blueberry, beet, and tart cherry are selected for ease of digestion and absorption. We use an optimized blend of fibers, pre and probiotics as well as critical digestive enzymes to further aid in digestion.
Easy to Give, Great Taste! It's Engineered to be Easy! Eliminates expensive guesswork, trial-and-error supplementing. Foolproof, automatically perfect ratios every time. Quick, clean, convenient and saves money. No more playing "hide the supplement" because your dog will LOVE it!
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness, and our Show Stopper,™ formula is one of our many products that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:• Delicious meat based powder dogs love!
• Essential Nutrients for a soft, silky, and shiny coat.
• Support for dogs with sensitive skin
• Nutritional support helps dogs achieve a soft, silky, glossy, and healthy coat
• Powerful Antioxidant blend to support a normal inflammatory response
• Essential fatty acids for a healthy coat and skin
• Supports pigmentation and highlights in coat color
• Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids promote a healthy immune system.
• May help with occasional or seasonal allergies
Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min).....21%
Crude Fat (Min.).....43%
Crude Fiber (Max).....7%
Calorie Content (fed):
(Kcal ME / Kg).....5714
(Kcal ME / scoop).....160
Serving Size: 48cc scoop = 3 tbsp.
1-lb Container: 16 Servings
4-lb Container: 65 Servings
8-lb Container: 130 Servings
15-lb Container: 259 Servings
Ingredients: Chicken, Powdered Chicken fat, Stabilized Rice bran, Rice concentrate, Coconut oil, Whole egg, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Camelina oil, Cod liver oil, Olive oil, Safflower oil, carrot, blueberries, Inulin chicory, (Fructooligosaccharides), Broccoli sprouts, Beet juice, Kelp, Tart cherry, Citrus Meal, Salt, Potassium chloride, Dl alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) Taurine, Glutamic Acid, Proprietary blend of dried: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium, bifidum, Bifidobacterium, longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Proprietary blend of dried Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Lutein. Contains: Egg, Fish.
Contains No: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Usage of Product: Formulated for dogs 6 months and older.
Appearance: Dry powder
Odor: Nutty - chicken aroma
Term of Validity: 18 months starting from production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
Safe Storage: Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low temperature extremes.
Feeding Instructions: Mix with food (wet or dry) Begin with ½ scoop. Build up to full amount over 1 week. Daily amount can be divided among feedings. Amount fed can be tailored to individual dog’s needs.
Daily Serving Size (Scoops)
51-80 Pounds…..1 ½
Over 100 Pounds…..3
WHAT'S NEW WITH SHOWSTOPPER™
Showstopper™ is our flagship product. The following improvements were made to increase its performance and benefits for your dog.
• Changes in Appearance: Color is slightly darker; brown vs. tan
• Changes in Texture: Powder is “fluffier”
• Taste, Look and Smell: The updated Show Stopper formula is a significant improvement on the old formula. Right out of the box, the updated Show Stopper has a darker color and richer smell. The flavor profile is more robust, as well. The old Show Stopper had a cereal / bran flavor while the updated formula hits the palate with a much stronger chicken flavor. The result of these updates is not only increased health benefits, but also a significant improvement in palatability.
• Chicken is now our number one ingredient not chicken meal or chicken byproducts just real edible chicken made for humans. Chicken is an easily digestible protein for dogs, rich in B Vitamins.
• We added coconut oil as a source of Medium Chain Triglycerides. Coconut oil can protect against coat damage and it conditions the skin.
• In order to be in line with the guidelines from AAFCO and the NASC, we removed Creatine.
• We increased the amount of whole egg we used by over 5 times. The fatty acids in eggs offer numerous health benefits, including an improvement in skin and coat health. Eggs can reduce flaky, dry skin, as well as increase the shine in your dog’s coat.
• We reduced our Rice Bran to levels supported by research to provide the maximum benefit.
• We changed the overall formulation of our fats, while maintaining an optimized ratio in our product. We reduced the amount of chicken fat, beef fat, and safflower oil. We increased Olive oil, Camelina oil, and added Cod Liver oil. This significantly increased the Omega Fatty acid content while improving the ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3. These changes can help with reducing inflammation and improving overall skin and hair health.
• We increased our plant based antioxidant levels dramatically (approximately 5- 10X) through the addition of ingredients like powdered carrot, blueberry, tart cherry, beet juice, & broccoli sprouts. Antioxidants can help in reducing seasonal allergies, support a normal inflammatory response, and improve overall skin condition.
• We added Icelandic Kelp. Dogs with skin irritation problems as a result of allergies, dogs with dry skin, or dogs that are suffering from alopecia (hair loss) can benefit from kelp. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and the protein is easily digestible, so your dog will absorption key amino acids.
• We added prebiotics: fiber that supports key intestinal bacteria.
• We increased Probiotics and Digestive enzyme levels. We are using the same ingredients, just a more effective level.
• We reduced Salt and Potassium levels.
• We added Vitamin E. Minor Vitamin E deficiency is associated with conditions that cause dry, itchy, and flaky skin. One such condition caused by Vitamin E deficiency is canine atopic dermatitis, a severe allergic skin reaction caused by contact with an irritant.
• We added lutein. Lutein has been shown to improve skin hydration, elasticity and lipid content.
• Finally, we replaced Silicon Dioxide with Rice Concentrate as a flowing agent to reduce clumping. Rice concentrate is made from rice hulls and provides a new all-natural solution for this function.